8 years ago
5.03.2008
There's a first time for everything...
Last night I got pulled over for the first time in my life. Apparently, I made a lane change without using my blinker...oops! The police officer was very gracious and let me off with a warning - PHEW! He also told me that next time I see lights, I need to yield to the right side of the road, instead of pulling off on the left...oops again. I guess if you've never been pulled over, you wouldn't know those things. Now I know. Brett was glad I didn't get a ticket, but he said it's only cause I pulled the whole innocent "I've never been pulled over before" card. He also said that if I was a guy, I wouldn't have been so lucky. I don't know if I agree with that completely, but regardless, I'll take a warning over a ticket anytime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HI Kar! Thanks for dropping by the ol' blog and saying hello. I think this is going to be a great way to see what's happening with my ol' soccer gals. I miss you friends. Tell Justin we say hi. Muchas Love.
Ker
Hey Kari! I like your blog! Nice work just getting a warning and super funny that you pulled off on the wrong side...I would of done the same thing! :) I hope you are doing well and I will see you soon!
Post a Comment