looks like Pilates for Pink was so much fun! Seeing all those ladies inspires me to work out!...thanks for the motivation :) Hope to see you tomorrow night at the Lumberjack games!
Your comments on my blog today cracked me up. :) I love Pilates - I should get a prego-pilates video. What do you think of those? See you tomorrow night!! :)
a wife to a "perfect for me" husband & mother to a happy little boy who brings more joy than ever thought possible. thankful for a family that loves, friends that are there, & my God who's mercies are new every morning.
this is life. and we are thankful.
3 comments:
looks like Pilates for Pink was so much fun! Seeing all those ladies inspires me to work out!...thanks for the motivation :) Hope to see you tomorrow night at the Lumberjack games!
Your comments on my blog today cracked me up. :) I love Pilates - I should get a prego-pilates video. What do you think of those? See you tomorrow night!! :)
why did all our music disapear!? :(
Post a Comment