
It's nothing too exciting, but it hides away all of our games and dvd's while storing all my craft supplies as well. Prior to this, everything was either shoved into the closet or sitting out on an open book case. It all had a place but it just looked a little sloppy for my taste. Now it looks put together and pretty (at least more so than it used to). Now - I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing - but this project has inspired me to start tackling other things around our home as well. I think Brett and I are going to start with painting our bathrooms and kitchen this weekend...we'll see how that goes and if we can agree on the colors. Should be fun!

4 comments:
Fun Kari!! I LOVE it. That's so cool that you guys get to paint in the apt. too. I SO wish we could paint in ours! ;) Love you friend, and miss you too.
Hey Kari...the comment is deleted by me earlier - I will have to explain it later :) I love the orange fabric you picked out...it looks great. And, I am super excited for you to paint. That will be a fun new and fresh look for your place...yay!
SO I totally feel like I am stocking you, but I hope you don't:)I'm just so glad I found you on facebook and am very excited that you have a blog (so do I)! Anyway, I would type more but I have a very fussy baby right now, so I am so glad to see that you are doing so well, not that I expected any less!
Post a Comment