3.29.2009

a sleepover :)

On Friday night we had the pleasure of watching this little guy

(don't worry - I let him tear up this old phone book)























so that these two


could go on this birthday suprise.


It's always so much fun for us to have Sterling! Having him overnight gave me my first "real" taste of motherhood and contrary to what others might think about taking a baby overnight that's not yours - it didn't make me any less excited to have my own. :)

3 comments:

Joe, Jess, Joy and Jenna said...

Glad to hear that you guys had a great time. When can Joy come over for a sleep over? :)

Sarah Officer said...

I love that you let him destroy a phonebook. No wonder I found phone numbers in his diaper! wink wink. Your home is like Disneyland to him! Thank you so much for taking such sweet care of him. You two will be amazing...and highly entertaining parents! Yes, lets do coffee!

KeriAnn said...

Nice work Kari. This is so nice of you. Sterling must be fairly easy to be cool with not having mom around.