7.21.2009

san fran. hospital. amazing sara. stupid cancer. stronger family

I just got back from spending 9 days in San Francisco with family. 7 of those 9 days were spent in the hospital while Sara received her chemo treatments. She was discharged from the hospital for a couple days in between treatments and we were able to enjoy a bit of San Francisco. She'll be at the hospital doing more treatments until the end of the month...but she's already half way through the pre-surgery chemo. She inspires me more and more every day.

2 comments:

Sarah Officer said...

It is so good to see more pictures of Sara...she is cute as can be - as always! I am so glad she got to go out and breathe some fresh air the other day. It was good talking to you yesterday! I miss you! I hope to see you in August. We will keep praying!

Julie A said...

You can tell that your sister is an amazing person. I love the last pictures where she is in the wheelchair and being enthusiastic. Looks like she has some great family members to get her through this though time. Your family is in our prayers.