Yes, I'm back. Are you surprised? I know it's been 3 months, but I was just struggling with how to get back into the swing of things. The long hiatus wasn't due to lack of time, or lack of things to share. It was simply a lack of "know-how." I just didn't know how to go from writing about Sara to writing about going to the zoo? Bleh. Blah. Bluh.
So what did it take to get me to post again? I had knee surgery on Tuesday. It was nothing serious...just a minor, arthroscopic, get in there & clean things up sort of surgery. But I've been tied to the couch for the last 4 days and a person can only spend so much time on Facebook and Pinterest. I decided I had the time, so I might as well go for it.
So what have we been up to these last 3 months? Here is a quick recap of our summer through pictures:
Went on vacation with my side of the family to Bodega Bay, CA:
Spent many a sunny afternoon at the park playing in the water:
Played with Wyatt's best little girlfriend, Nora:
Discovered how much Wyatt loves black beans at Baja Fresh:
Had some good quality time with Brett's side of the family:
Attempted about 20 family pictures:
Took Wyatt on his first zoo trip where he perfected his elephant noise:
& realized we have quite the little athlete on our hands:
There is so much more that went on this summer - it was crazy busy! But this turned out to be a pretty packed post (say that 10x's fast), so I'll be back with more summer happenings and pictures in the next couple weeks. Or maybe even in the next couple days while I'm still tied to the couch (in between facebook stalking and pinning cool projects that I'll probably never do).
Happy Friday!
8 years ago













3 comments:
I was pretty excited to see you at the top of my blog list with an update! Beautiful pictures and beautifully written! Love you! ...and wow Wyatt has grown up since your last post ...A LOT!
i like this and i like you and i think it's safe to say i should never dye my hair that orangey-red ever again.
Glad to have you back!
Post a Comment