Every week, I get a "My Pregnancy This Week" email, which gives me all the details on our little guy's development, as well as all the oh so fun details on how my pregnant body is changing. And every week, this email tells me, "Your baby is about ____ inches long and weighs about ____ pounds. This makes your baby about the size of a _____ (insert appropriate fruit, vegetable, or whatever else they can come up with to give me a better idea of how big my baby really is)." Well, this week told me that he is:
15 1/2 inches + 3 pounds = cabbage.

Seems about right.
Wait...actually, THIS is a better representation:

for those of you wondering (which, i don't know why you would be since my drawing skills are fantastic!) - the additions are rapidly moving arms and legs. Yep, that is more like it. :)
4 comments:
Too funny Kari - I love your illustrating skills!
What does the quarter represent? The size of the birth canal?
Are you trying to tell us that you are going to be giving birth to a turtle?
I loved the illustration but it kinda reminded me of a turtle:)
I can't believe how close you are getting. So exciting!!
thanks for that picture, lynds. the emails just include the quarter in every weekly picture so you can see how it compares as the baby grows...i don't really know
Post a Comment