3.17.2010

antsy, eager and gung ho

We're gonna have a baby!! Only 2 weeks left. SWEET!

Everything is ready to go . . .
baby clothes are all washed and put away, car seat is installed, hopsital bags are packed
. . . my arms await him!

Speaking of washing baby clothes, that is some NOISY laundry.
All the little buttons and snaps do some serious banging around in the dryer. I never realized.

Here's the baby belly. I've been taking a belly pic every 2 weeks, which means only one more picture to go. WOO HOO!


Can't wait to meet you, little man!

2 comments:

abertolini said...

Okay, I'm going to try to use your post as inspiration and pack my bags, too :-). I've been procrastinating, I guess! (Well, baby's bag is good, but I keep thinking I'm going to need the stuff they say to pack for yourself). Hope you're doing well, and can't wait to hear when Wyatt comes!

jamie k said...

kari, he could come before you post another picture. we want a weekly update at this point ;).

any progression?