Although, my mom would probably say otherwise. She's wanting him to wait until April 5 so she can make sure to be here. And really, I'd like that too.
So scratch the permission granted bit, and let's just say if he does decide to come early, we're ready for him.
Here are a couple of not-so-great pictures of the room. But you get the idea...
the below pic shows how we are using our one extra room as a nursery/office ... and as tim gunn would say, "make it work"
both the changing table and the rocking chair were purchased used and not the color we wanted, but with a little bit of sanding, primer and black paint - we're good to go.
So there you have it. A little peak at Wyatt's new "crib"





7 comments:
Kari everything turned out really well. I like the scrabble art! The changing table and rocking chair turned out really well! I am glad that you two decided to paint it black. Looks awesome and Wyatt will love his new room! By the way love the shelves with the "w" and other things!
I agree with Kathleen! The shelves are way cute, and I can't believe you got the office in there, too! Very impressive.
That is adorable! Wyatt is going to love his room -- and that windowlight makes me want to come take photos! What a perfect room. You are so cute, sister! I love that you are going to be a Mom so soon! Praying for you and so excited!
great job kari! it all looks fabulous! hope you are able to get some rest these last few weeks!
very cute Kari! I love how the rocking chair turned out. What a fun unique treasure you have found!
oops...I am signed on as Justin...that comment was from me (Sarah Officer). I don't think Justin would have used the words cute, unique or treasure. Hee hee.
I love the room, Kari! Praying for you guys and hoping your mom can make it in time!
Post a Comment