12.18.2009

25 weeks

Here's the 25 week baby belly. I feel like I'm really starting to get big.



Also, we got our crib yesterday!!...and I'm so excited to set it up. We'll have to wait until after the holidays though because the baby's room still has a lot of stuff that needs to be moved out before it has room for the crib. This is what it looks like though (only ours is in black):


Oh, and for those of you wondering, it's 5pm and I only have 2 more items to check off my to-do list. YAY!

We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and is able to relax and enjoy in whatever way you may be celebrating!

2 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

You are seriously SOOOO adorable!!! xoxo

jamie k said...

you are cute! i loved getting all the new baby stuff ... and eventually you run out of room for it all.