12.07.2009

pregnancy dreams

Ok, I seriously had one of the WEIRDEST dreams last night. I will spare you all the details (believe me, you don't want to know) and get straight to the weird part. . .

Our baby came out of me in a box - like a box a doll would come in, with a window screen and everything. And apparently we were blessed with a "Deluxe Version" baby...or so it said on the box. This "Deluxe Version" included a little hat, pierced ears (what??), socks & shoes, and an ID bracelet. No clothes... but, whatever.

Chalk it up as weird pregnancy dream #3. In the first one, I gave birth to our baby at 14 weeks and she was fine...very small, but fine. And yes, I said "she." Because when I had that dream, we didn't yet know we were having a boy. The second one included me giving birth to a baby whale.

Sweet dreams, everyone. Sweet dreams.

5 comments:

Luke said...

that is one creepy dream.

abertolini said...

ha ha :-) I dreamed that I had our baby, put her on the couch and she rolled off and got a HUGE dent in her head! I woke up panicked and told Dave to NEVER put her on the couch! Can't really say it's pregnancy, though 'cause I've always had weird dreams!

jamie k said...

those are some of the weirdest i've ever heard. haha!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

That is hilarious!!! I love it. Hope you get some good sleep tonight!

Ashley said...

I had really weird dreams when i was pregnant too. When I first got pregnant I kept having to save our baby from people trying to punch me in the stomach. I don't really remember very many, but it seemed to get better later in the pregnancy. And I will pray you don't have to give birth to a box. Getting something round out hurts bad enough ;)