12.13.2009

crib bedding

I love my mom. She has agreed to make my crib bedding since I haven't been able to find ANYTHING I like in the stores. Everything is too themed for me...animals, abc's, trucks, planes...they just don't do it for me. So, I went out today to find fabric and am so excited with my picks (not to mention that it was all on sale).

I was planning on going with black, white and cream and then sprucing it up with more colorful accessories, but then I found this fabric and couldn't resist.




Thanks, mom! :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew I would LOVE whatever you ended up doing with the room! Gorgeous fabrics...that baby will be one lucky boy!

The Olive Grove said...

Love it Kari... can't wait to see that room all done up for baby boy! I was thinking about holding him today and cried...just for a second. :) I think the holiday music, snow falling, and all sorts of woman hormones did me in! I know I'm a dork but I just can't wait to see your son! love you!

jamie k said...

super cute! smart idea. i didn't like all the themed stuff either.